Monday, May 9, 2011

March 26 - April 1 of 365

Meelsy Moo 85 / 365
The little Meels and her mummy @chel are visiting for a week. This is in the car after the two hour flight, quick visit to see great-grandma, back in the car for the hour and half drive home. The glistening of her eyes shows that she had just about had enough for one day thank you.
I must add that this is her first taste of Macca's fries!

Dripping Tap 86 / 365
This is a shot that so many people have done really well and I wanted to try. I need more practice but it was really hard to freeze those drops and get the flowers refracted clearly. Getting the tap to drip slowly is also hard.

Amelia 87 / 365
I have to make the most of having little Meels around for a week, so here she is again :)

Not chives again! 88 / 365
Yes, I'm sorry. It rained most of the day and I noticed the drops on the chives... so that's it for today. You can see some refraction in a few of them.

Rock Pool 89 / 365
We've been in Townsville for a couple of days but I actually took this one a few days earlier. We had lunch at the restaurant at the Rock Pool on the Strand. This was the view from our table, pretty nice!

Water Park 90 / 365
We went to the water park on the Strand in Townsville today. It was overcast so not too hot. Amelia loved it!

Golden Bowl 91 / 365
This bowl was a gift, it has beautiful golden tones that the candle light reflected on.

6 comments:

  1. All of these photos are beautiful. Meels is really cute! You've captured beautiful moments of her. Your water droplet is gorgeous, I just love the purple coloring! And I wouldn't mine dining at the Rock Pool and having that view. I'm assuming Amelia loved the Macca fries! I would like some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia is the cutest!! I love how you took the photo from above and the one at the waterpark is just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did love them Viv! I agree with you both, she is VERY cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also really love that photo of Amelia from above. The slight little swish of the skirt is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful perspectives Sheralee! I love the one of you photographing above Amelia. How high above her were you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was on our deck Kim which is about 4ft high.

    ReplyDelete