Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jan 8 - 14 of 365

Jan 8 - The blue part of the Strelitzia flower

Jan 9 - Hibiscus stamen

Jan 10 - Little green frog sitting on the side of my pond. I love how their eyelids look like gold foil.
Jan 11 - I passed this on my way home from the supermarket. I stopped, took 2 or 3 quick photos, quickly jumped back in my car in case someone came out and abused me! I know, I'm so brave, lol.
Jan 12 - A tropical waterlily in my little pond.
Jan 13 - The outer casing of a wild passionfruit growing on our back fence.

All the little droplets are a sticky substance from the plant.
Jan 14 - This was a filler taken at Chelsea's place. It's a Day Lily.

8 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over your lens, as usual. ;-)

    The photo of the car made me laugh. I wonder how many people stop and ask them about that car.

    The little frog really knew how to pose for you, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimber :) Those old cars are really sort after to restore so I imagine they get lots of people wanting to buy it.
    That little frog is one of many of our resident frogs, they make such a mess on the windows when they come up looking for insects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheralee, the colors on your photos just blow me away. They are absolutely gorgeous. LOVE the frog!!! I have to agree with Kimber, I can't help but drool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenny! I've been to your blog and seen your latest photos, they are beautiful. Oh to live in Europe with such history all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your photos Sheralee! That little frog is so adorable! Also love the old car and it's attached sign. No wonder you got out of there fast! Your colors are fabulous! What size macro do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so sure I had answered this before. It's a 100mm f2.8 Viv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, I am drooling too! I may have to ignore your blog if you keep flaunting that lens ;). The car photo is hilarious but I particularly like that you put it into b/w or maybe it's sepia but I love how it gives the photo an intersting edge to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I wish I had come checking this out sooner, Sheralee. THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete